These terms and conditions apply to visitors of fridaysforfuture.org
Fridays For Future safeguards the safety and integrity of our visitors.
We encourage you to read the following privacy information as it describes how we handle personal data and cookies. Feel free to check this page with each visit as it may change from time to time.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
As a visitor, you should know what cookies we use and why we use them. By actively pressing the “I accept” button you agree that we place cookies on your computer and other terms in this policy. You can also visit our site without cookies being stored on your computer by disabling cookies in your browser before visiting our site. Disabling cookies can have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of our website.
How we collect personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this site including the reference source, the length of the visit, page views and navigation paths for the site.
- Information that you enter to fill out a form or send us an email.
- Information that you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that you publish on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
Using Personal Information
Personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the following purposes:
- Security and Privacy
- Website Functionality
- Social Media
Collection and processing of personal data
Fridays For Future collects only personal information that you submit to us yourself when you register, fill out forms or send emails or the like when you yourself have chosen to provide the information to us. The personal data is collected and processed for the purpose of administering the action you have requested, or as required by law, and is saved no longer than required to fulfil this purpose.
When you send a contact request, sign up for newsletters, etc., you may need to provide certain personal information, such as name, IP address, telephone number, email address, etc. If you submit your personal data to Fridays For Future, you consent to their processing, in accordance with this policy.
Right of cancellation and right to information about personal data
You may at any time withdraw your consent that we use your personal data or request correction of your personal data that we process. Send an email to [email@example.com] with info about the information you want us to delete or change.